TTS Talent attracts the most passionate, talented individuals from across the public and private sectors, offering them unique professional development opportunities, top-notch customer service, and fulfilling, impactful work that transforms how the public interacts with the government.
Talent Team Mission
To cultivate an organization full of highly talented and engaged staff who are provided the opportunity to deliver high impact public service.
To empower the organization with the means and information to fully utilize the capabilities of its people to help government agencies meet their mission and better serve the public.
Referring a person
- Instructions for referring a person (an open role is not required):
- Form to submit a referral:
Applying to open positions
Candidates should apply to open positions here.
How to get in touch
What we do
- Talent Acquisition: We help identify, target, and attract talented, diverse candidates to apply to TTS.
- Talent Engagement: We partner with our hiring managers to execute hiring actions and guide candidates from job preparation through selection.
- Talent Analytics and Strategy: We utilize data to continuously improve the Talent Team’s work-systems and ensure that we are doing so in an agile and sustainable way.
- Talent Integration: We are responsible for the development, management, and implementation of the TTS onboarding, offboarding and knowledge management programs.
- Talent Operations: We work with TTS employees to help them with people related matters such as details, reassignments, employment issues, and HR related matters.
What we’re working on
- Talent Acquisition Work System Trello Board
- This is a Kanban work system implemented to provide talent with a way to manage demand & capacity, create visibility & transparency for our clients, establish predictability and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Talent Acquisition Work System Guide
Still have questions?
Ask in Slack: #talent