VMware Horizon is a Windows virtual desktop client that can be used to connect to GSA’s intranet, or test something in Internet Explorer.
New employees should have a GSA VMware myView/Horizon account, but if not:
- Go to servicedesk.gsa.gov.
- Sign in with your ENT username and password.
- Click Order Something.
- Click Horizon(VDI).
- Complete the required fields.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Checkout.
Logging into VMWare Horizon
- Click on the VMware Horizon icon (on your desktop)
- Use ENT info for initial VMware Horizon login-in screen
- Go to otp.gsa.gov and enter your ENT info to get the Tokencode
- You can also obtain a Tokencode by installing SecureAuth OTP on your phone, as described in the Get a one-time password? handbook section
- Enter the Tokencode back into VMware Horizon login-in screen
See the InSite page. Note that you may need to follow the “Personal Mac” instructions.