VMware Horizon is a Windows virtual desktop client that can be used to connect to GSA’s intranet, or test something in Internet Explorer.
New employees should have a GSA VMware myView/Horizon account, but if not:
- Go to servicedesk.gsa.gov.
- Sign in with your ENT username and password.
- Click Submit Catalog Request.
- Click Accounts & Access Requests.
- Click Horizon (formerly myView) Access Request.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click Order Now.
See the InSite page. Note that you may need to follow the “Personal Mac” instructions.