VMware Horizon is a VPN client that we use to connect to GSA’s intranet.
New employees should have a GSA VMware myView/Horizon account, but if not:
- Go to servicedesk.gsa.gov.
- Sign in with your ENT username and password.
- Click Submit Catalog Request.
- Click Accounts & Access Requests.
- Click Horizon (formerly myView) Access Request.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click Order Now.
- Once you have access, you can use myView through the web client or install the software from https://horizon.gsa.gov/.
- When using the installed software (VMWare Horizon Client), you will be prompted for “the name of the Connection Server”—enter horizon.gsa.gov.
- Enter a one time password.
Note: Horizon/myView allows for a virtual desktop in browser with no downloads.